Monday, October 5, 2009

Toshiba 32HL67U Made the right choice

For the price and the features, this TV kept coming out at the top of my list. We've had it for a few weeks now and I have to say I'm very happy. It has 3 HDMI inputs (one is HDCP) as well as a slew of other inputs for S-video, composite and VGA. Audio is fine for when we don't want the home theatre on and the pass-through means we can get audio to the home theatre system no matter where the input came from. The glossy body is very sexy and the screen has a nice matte look when it's not on.

I'm very happy with the TV and if I were to have to come up with something I don't like, I guess it's that the legs stick out quite a bit in the front (for balance) which means you need to push it back a bit further than you might want if it's inside a unit. But that's a small small gripe and if it really bothers me, I can get a VESA mount and change it as it has standard VESA holes in back.

No comments:

Post a Comment