Thursday, October 15, 2009

Toshiba 32HL67U Amazing value

I researched just about every 32" LCD I could find for about 2 weeks, and I was just about ready to buy a Samsung when I just happened to notice this TV. The first thing that drew me in was the price -- $780 was too hard to pass by. Then I noticed that I did not hear one bad thing about it, so I decided to go with it.

Let me just say that it was an amazing decision, as this TV has so much to offer for its price. Sure, it's not quite as sharp as some of the 1080i LCDs or plasmas for about $2,000, but you've got to be realistic about it. This TV costs literally less than half of that. Plus I just can't get over the fact that it not only has 3 HDMI inputs, it's also got a PC input which is awesome. I had been using S-Video to connect to my TV before... this is a drastic difference.

All in all it has a great picture, it looks awesome, and it's at an amazing price.

No comments:

Post a Comment